RE: GRADUATION OF CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS.
The National Governing Council in consideration of the ongoing Covid-19 Restrictions and the much anticipated Certified Human Resource Management Practitioner(CHRMP) Graduation Ceremony has made the following decisions:
- As Codvid-19 restrictions forbid public gatherings, the CHRMP Graduation Ceremony scheduled for Certified Human Resource Management Practitioners for the year is suspended indefinitely.
- However, students still interested in partaking in a graduation ceremony will have the opportunity to be presented at the next CHRMP Graduation Ceremony when the ban is lifted. Such students will be required to register their interest when the time is due. They will not be required to pay a graduation fee.
- In the meantime, Certificates and IHRMP Souvenirs are available for pick up at the HR Centre, Tse Addo for students who have presented their final project work and paid the appropriate fees.
Kindly note that Certified HR Practitioners are required to make a payment of GHS350.00. Upon the presentation of the receipt, the Practitioner may pick up the certificate and souvenirs from the HR Centre from Monday-Friday (9am-2pm)
Below are the payment details:
- Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana
Standard Chartered Bank
- or Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana
Fidelity Bank Osu 1050017376518
- Or Momo (0546112127)
Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana
Send screenshot of payment to 0269220210
For further clarifications or inquiries, contact the HR Centre on the following email addresses and telephone lines:
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0242438758 / 0269220210
List of Human Resource Management Practitioners